Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ohio State Football vs. Penn State

    This was the first time I shot Ohio State Football at the shoe. This game was especially important to me as my father is a Penn State graduate and an avid Penn State fan. This was the most fun I have ever had photographing a game. Walking out to get the lay of the land and seeing an empty quiet feel put a huge smile on my face. I had finally made it! I had wanted to do this ever since I picked up a camera; To soot an Ohio State Football Game. There is nothing like hearing the roar of the fans scream "OH-IO!!!" That sent chills down my spine. There is nothing like seeing your shots before during and after the game. Without further ado, I give you the photos. Please Enjoy!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment