Thursday, July 10, 2014

           Hi guys, first of all, I would like to apologize to those who have been following me as I have not posted anything on my blog since Christmas. Various things have changed since I last posted. I have been a regular contributor to ThisWeek Community News in Columbus, Ohio as well as taking on an internship with The Columbus Crew of Major League Soccer. This brings me to a point to where I will be changing the format of this blog.
            I will be posting photos of Crew matches and the freelance assignments I get from This Week as well as documentary work and various forms of portraiture. I have also decided to post and teach basic photography techniques. A DSLR is preferred, but you can still use some of the techniques in your point and shoot. More on why I prefer that you use a DSLR, what kinds of DSLRs to buy, and how to shoot manually will be covered in later posts. I will also post articles on how to photograph you child's sporting events from youth sports to high school games as well as how to photograph your little ones growing up. 
            I would like to thank you all for following me and for reading my blog. I hope you will enjoy what you read and see here. I also hope that you get the best out of your camera as well as develop a passion for photography. Thank you all. Power, Grace, and Beauty through the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment